"SEC Industrial Battery Company is one of the few battery companies in the World who offer a full comprehensive range of Monobloc and 2 volt cell AGM and Gel valve regulated lead acid (VRLA), Nickel Cadmium, flooded, tubular-plate, and flat plate batteries."
Brian Harper, CEO
Q: Why choose SEC over others?
A: Because SEC Battery Company Ltd:
- has been pioneering battery design and manufacture for 35 years, it's in our DNA
- has WorldWide sales, service and distribution capabilities
- provides state-of-the-art batteries and battery related products
- has advanced product technology
- has specialist knowledge of all the industries we supply to, ensuring maximum compatibility and efficiency for individual needs
- deals in local languages and currency
- offices and agents are strategically located around the globe
- technical support is always available free of charge
- conforms to the highest regulatory standards of quality control, management, and reliability
- believes that you can judge a company by its customers; SEC has a truly world-class list of clientswhose repeated custom is testament to our absolute insistence on providing the very highest levels of design, performance and support.
- has solutions covering but not limited to:
Telecommunications, Utility Power, UPS, Solar PV, Emergency Lighting, Security Alarm systems, Portable Communications Equipment, Railway Signalling, Engine Starting, Small Electric Vehicles EV, Remote Area Power Supplies, Renewable Energy and many Consumer Products
SEC battery product main brand names, CELLYTE and MICROLYTE, are manufactured to stringent International
specifications under carefully controlled ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 approved conditions