Logan Energy is the established leader in the provision of low to zero carbon energy solutions harnessing the power of hydrogen in fuel cells.
Logan Energy can help your organisation realise clean, quiet, efficient and reliable closed loop waste to energy schemes using waste products to generate clean heat and power. We can assist with:
- Integrated energy design
- Project costing including revenue incomes ROC, Gate fees etc
- Grant funding
- Installation, commissioning and operation of integrated waste to energy technology
Solid and liquid waste production in conjunction with fuel cell technologies presents a unique opportunity to reduce the cost of disposal, generate an income whilst also concurrently generating clean energy.
Logan are working with a number of organisations including masterplanners, estate and building portoflio managers and food manufacturers to develop an integrated strategy to energy generation using waste materials. Our process is clean and quiet and will result in a byproduct suitable for reuse.
- Wastewater Treatment
- Food / Beverage Production
- Estate / building portfolio Management
Advantages of Fuel Cells for Waste to Energy Projects
- Operating temperatures enable combined heat (or cooling) and power cogeneration - the heat is of a useful temperature and is produced as a by-product (fuel cells operate between 50 - 900°C)
- Distributed generation - energy is generated at the point of use yielding greater overall efficiency and lower emissions than traditional grid infrastructure
- Fuel cells offer the potential for considerable long term cost savings (high CAPEX, low COPEX)
- Very low emissions, vibrations and noise
- Zero or very low CO2, NOx, SOx and particulates
- High efficiency - consistent across partial and full loads
- Location diversity - in backup power applications fuel cells can reduce the footprint when compared to batteries (for a similar autonomy) and when considering larger stationary installations, fuel cells can be installed almost anywhere (built up urban environments)
Independent of Manufacturer and Technology
Being independent of both manufacturer and technology enables Logan Energy to provide impartial advice on the alternative energy option that today’s hydrogen technologies offer. It is this independence that allows us to deliver the right solution for each and every application. Passionate about hydrogen and with an unparalleled history in fuel cells, Logan Energy does not limit itself to the application of fuel cells but includes all technologies that either generate or utilise Hydrogen and hydrocarbons.
Logan Energy has been installing fuel cells since 1995. No other organisation has the depth or range of experience of different applications. Logan has been responsible for over 130 fuel cell solutions.
Our in-house team have just over 100 man years of hands-on practical experience of fuel cell and energy solutions from feasibility studies to design and planning, detail engineering, installation, , commissioning, operations and maintenance.