Logan Energy is the established expert on energy solutions harnessing the power of hydrogen to provide low to zero carbon energy solutions.
Logan Energy can help your organisation realise clean, quiet, efficient and reliable energy schemes which can run on carbon free fuels or use hydrocarbon based fuels more efficiently than other technologies and thus significantly reduce carbon emissions through:
- Fuel Cell Project Consulting
- Support OEM Product Development/Roll-out
- Project/Product Marketing and Sales
- Site Evaluations and Applications Engineering
- Turn-Key Installation Packages:
- Full Design services
- Securing local national, and international incentives
- Project Finance
- Power supply, Energy supply or Esco type contracts
- Customer Support
- Complete Operations and Maintenance Package
- Product Training
Our expertise in the application of fuels cells and hydrogen infrastructure includes electricity generation, combined heat and power, tri-generation (heat, cooling and electricity) utilising a number of base fuels ranging from natural gas and LPG to various bio-fuels such as anaerobic digester gases.
We are able to assist companies in the following areas:
- Materials Handling / Forklift Projects o Supermarkets
- Retail Stores
- Ports Authorities
- Distribution Centres
- Renewable Energy Storage – for greater security of power
- Backup Power / UPS
- Hydrogen for Turbine Cooling
- Industrial Baseload Power
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Materials Processing
- By-product Hydrogen Streams – Chlor Alkali / Chlorate etc
Independent of Manufacturer and Technology
Being independent of both manufacturer and technology enables Logan Energy to provide impartial advice on the alternative energy option that today’s hydrogen technologies offer. It is this independence that allows us to deliver the right solution for each and every application. Passionate about hydrogen and with an unparalleled history in fuel cells, Logan Energy does not limit itself to the application of fuel cells but includes all technologies that either generate or utilise Hydrogen.
Logan Energy has been installing fuel cells since 1994. No other organisation has the depth or range of experience of different applications. Logan has been responsible for over 130 fuel cell solutions and presently operates approximately 25% of the global installations equating to about 18% of the global capacity.
Our in-house experts have just over 100 man years of hands-on practical experience from feasibility studies through design and planning, detail engineering, installation, hook-up, commissioning, operations and maintenance.