ITM Power is currently engaged in several selected projects aimed at deployment of the Company's technology and products in existing and emerging markets. These activities are also effective in establishing strategic relationships and in some cases accessing grant monies.
- HydroGEN: Developing an alkaline solid polymer electrolyte for use in low cost electrolysers
- Clean Fuel Production Module: Development of a 5kg/24hr PEM electrolyser stack
- CREO: 'CO2 Reduction Through Emissions Optimisation' - vehicle mounted hydrogen generation
- Mobile HPRU: Development of a 15kg/day high pressure hydrogen refueller
- 70MPa Small-Scale Hydrogen Fuelling Appliance: 700bar home hydrogen refueller
- High Power Density Fuel Cells: Use of ITM's membrane materials in automotive applications
ITM are eager to explore additional potential projects which are relevant to the Company's business plan and will benefit from the Company's Clean Fuel|Energy Storage technology and expertise.