Fuel Cell Markets, UK based facilitator of tomorrow’s technology; today announced new International members of the marketplace, namely:
- Acumentrics (US Solid Oxide fuel cell manufacturer)
- Astris Energy Inc (Canadian leading developer of Alkaline fuel cell technology)
- Hydrogen Solar (Developers of hydrogen generation technology UK)
- h-tec (Manufacturer of fuel cell and hydrogen educational materials - Germany)
- IdaTech (US leading developer of fuel processors and integrated fuel cell systems)
- London Hydrogen Partnership (Formed by Mayor of London- UK)
- MTU CFC Solutions GmbH (A DaimlerChrysler Company, Carbonate fuel cell power plants - Germany)
- Nedstack (Netherlands-based manufacturer of proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks)
- Palcan Fuel Cells (A leading Canadian developer and manufacturer of PEM fuel cell stacks)
- Plug Power (A US based world-leader in the design, development and manufacture of PEM fuel cells for stationary applications.)
- Porvair Fuel Technology (A pioneer of advanced materials and components used in the Fuel Cell Industry - UK)
- Süd-Chemie (Süd-Chemie is a global market leader in the supply of catalysts used in the fuel cell industry - Germany)
- Vandenborre (A Stuart Energy Company - global leader in infrastructure and water-electrolysis technology - Belgium / Canada)
These organizations join existing participants such as: BOC, BP Solar, Fuel Cell Europe, World Fuel Cell Council, Morgan Fuel Cell, Core Technology Ventures, Fuel Cell Today, SurePower, and the UK Renewable Power Association.
"The response has been tremendous' says Managing Director Toddington Harper "and the forthcoming Grove event aligns us perfectly to expand the marketplace as planned". He continued, "The adoption and endorsement of the Fuel Cell Markets Platform by Fuel Cell Europe and the World Fuel Cell Council has been critical to this success".
"The success of this revolutionary platform relies upon market adoption" says FCM Chairman David Byers "and it is pleasing to gain new important participants"
In accommodating new participants, Fuel Cell Markets is undertaking a major expansion of the system and shall announce further marketplace solutions as they go live. This is coordinated with the Grove Fuel Cell Symposium 2003, this year promising to be the largest, and most focused event in a long series.
"Quality information is of utmost importance to assist the successful commercialisation of fuel cells."Says Patrick Trezona, Secretary General Fuel Cell Europe", continuing: "The Fuel Cell Markets platform offers an advanced solution to help facilitate dissemination of information for the industry."
"In a fragmented industry, including giants and minnows all over the world, it’s not always easy to launch a new innovation" says David Byers.
"Posing the right question often leads to a piece of the answer" and this announcement today validates considerable efforts to date. It’s now clear to the industry that the FCM offering is not a mere B2B product; it is a powerful tool to integrate and expand the industry."
Notes for the Industry:
- For a full list of FCM global participants, please see: http://www.fuelcellmarkets.com/article_subsite_links_list.fcm?section=7&subsite=1
- Should you wish your organisation to benefit from this growing and proactive community, please email email@example.com. Should you wish to receive a demonstration CD that explains the benefits of joining Fuel Cell Markets, please include 'CD' in the subject line.
- If you would like to receive a FREE ENTRY to the Grove event in London, please see: http://www.sparksdata.co.uk/grove2003/prereg/form.asp
Notes for Editors:
Fuel Cell Markets Ltd is a privately owned company launched in late 2002 focused upon the emerging hydrogen and fuel cell market, following a lengthy period of R&D. For general information see www.fuelcellmarkets.com/home-fcm.fcm?subsite=1
The Fuel Cell Markets platform is a one-stop communications solution for the industry, to be used as a central pool of knowledge, standards development across the globe and to focus on and facilitate the development of relationships that define how the industry will evolve.
The solution opens opportunities for organisations involved with Hydrogen and fuel cell technologies, accelerating industry development.
Such technologies have been proven under development for a long time, but particularly exploited in niche markets where environmental and other technical concerns are uppermost and price-inelastic. An enormous amount of capital is nevertheless being expended by transport, aerospace, military and energy companies to harness the benefits of such technology.
Fuel Cell Markets Ltd aims to accelerate their progress in the unfolding dilemma of nuclear, fossil, renewable energy and novel new futures for humanity.
The Fuel Cell Markets Solution benefits both the individual organisations and the Industry itself. By participating, this solution can:
- Raise focused awareness of governments, organizations, activities and objectives
- Open and exploit market opportunities
- Generate new business
- Access funding and investment opportunities
- Increase reach with multiple language solutions
- Educate the marketplace
- Conduct market research
- Establish standards
Media: Toddington Harper : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales: Duncan Bott: email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0) 1895 44 22 69
Fax: +44 (0) 1895 44 22 67