This portal page aggregates information relevant to Fuel Cell Combined
Heat & Power Applications.
There are an increasing number of
Fuel Cell Combined Heat & Power Systems on the market.
If your business is active in combined heat and power markets and is
looking to establish business relationships with
fuel cell suppliers, please either
click here for opportunities with Fuel Cell Markets Partners or
contact Fuel Cell Markets directly.
Advantages and benefits of Fuel Cells for Combined
Heat & Power Applications
- Distributed generation of heat and power – this can lead
to considerable long term cost savings
- Effective use of heat at the point of use – increasing overall
- Reduced frequency of maintenance and routine shutdowns
- Security of supply – the grid is not relied upon and can
be used as backup
- Negligible NOx, SOx and particulates means fuel cells can be
installed almost anywhere – e.g. next to playgrounds and on rooftops
- Very low noise and vibrations reduces the need for sound proofing
and insulation - saving money
- Fuel Diversity – including natural gas, waste water treatment
gas, bio gas and syngas