The new FuelGen65® from Proton Energy Systems is the highest production PEM electrolyser for fuelling applications available on the market. The FuelGen65®on-site hydrogen generation system is an integrated, automated, site-ready package that allows for quick installation and deployment, and a dependable, inexpensive source of hydrogen production for fuelling applications.
Proton Energy Systems is interested to talk with organisations looking for fuelling for hydrogen vehicle projects.
Advantages of On-site Hydrogen Production
- Reduced foot print needed for on-site hydrogen storage • No need to stock pile hydrogen cylinders • On-site hydrogen production can be integrated with renewable sources to reduce carbon footprint • Every kg of hydrogen generated using renewable energy can eliminate 3 kilograms of carbon emissions (The amount contained in 1 US gallon of gasoline) • Cost effective in large volumes of hydrogen
- Vehicle and infrastructure suppliers to the utility / fleet vehicle and materials handling markets including:
- Delivery vehicles
- On-site maintenance vehicles
- Council / government vehicles
- Waste disposal
- Potential end-users and adopters of hydrogen fuel cell / ICE vehicles including:
- Port authorities
- Retail outlets
- Distribution centres
FuelGen® Hydrogen Fuelling Systems
Proton’s FuelGen hydrogen fuelling system is a fully-integrated, compact, packaged electrolysis system that produces medium pressure, fuel cell grade high purity hydrogen from water and electricity. The system includes the following components and features:
- Electrolyser cell stacks with PEM solid electrolyte
- Outdoor-rated enclosure
- Integrated vent stack with automatic drain trap
- Support and safety systems for regulating electrolysing operations
- On-board feed water purification system
- Automated tank-topping option
- Power conservation during stand-by
- Remote monitoring
- Code-compliant appliance design
Proton Energy Systems is the world’s leading supplier of on-site hydrogen generators utilizing PEM technology. As a trusted hydrogen provider and an innovative technology leader, Proton has been awarded contracts spanning multiple industries to meet a diverse set of needs. For example, the U.S Army’s Tank-Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC) recently awarded a contract to Proton Energy Systems to develop an advanced hydrogen fuelling system capable of sustaining a military fleet of hydrogen-powered vehicles. A recently opened fuelling station near the New York metropolitan area uses Proton’s FuelGen onsite hydrogen generation systems. Also, in cooperation with Linde, Proton Energy Systems will be providing the onsite hydrogen generation system for AC Transit, a major transit agency serving the bay area of northern California in the U.S.
® Proton, Proton Energy Systems, and FuelGen are registered trademarks of Proton Energy Systems, Inc.