10kW Fuel Cell UPS for European Telecoms Operators
Fuel Cells offer a number of advantages over existing technologies for UPS / Backup Power Applications. M-Field Energy Ltd has developed a 10kW hydrogen fuel cell system design to meet the demands of European telecom operators. We are looking for partners for trial and demonstration programs in Europe.
- Telecoms Operators
- Telecoms OEM’S
- Government funding organisations
- End users of Backup power
- Base Stations
- Antenna Sites
- Critical communications / power
- Office IT Security
- Emergency signalling
Why Fuel Cells?
- Higher Energy Efficiency – Fuel cells generate electricity through an electrochemical reaction. Because this is a relatively simple energy conversion processes and involves relatively few moving parts (particularly when compared to an internal combustion engine), fuel cells are typically 35% to 55% efficient. Internal-combustion-engine generators are typically 20%~30% energy efficiency. It is also important to note that the fuel cell’s efficiency is constant across variable loads and voltage does not degrade.
- Clean and Eco-Friendly – At the point where the fuel cell generates electricity the only emission is water. When using hydrogen generated from renewable energy it is possible for the energy created to effectively be carbon neutral. With no CO2, NOx or particulates generated by the fuel cell, users can enjoy clean energy with minimal environmental impact.
- Installation Simplicity and Operating Stability - Fuel Cells produce minimal vibrations and noise during operation and require less maintenance than traditional generator technologies (e.g, no oil changes). When compared to batteries, fuels cells require less space and can provide longer autonomy. Unlike renewables, Fuel cells can operate 24 hours / 365 days a year in almost any climate and latitude, allowing them to be installed in both indoor and outdoor locations. In UPS applications there is not the 10% loss in energy associated with battery solutions.
||Uninterruptible Power Supply
||Indoor (Outdoor Design is also available)|
||Telecom Base Station, Data Center, RTR sites, |
RCLR Site, RCAG Site, Bank, and etc.
||220 VAC, 60Hz (Can be customized)
|Ethernet Data Collection
||10KVA (DC 5KVA & AC 5KVA)|
||129 x 60 x 162 cm (51 x 24 x 64 in)|
|System Start-up time
||Radiator (Heat Exchanger also available)|
||752 Liter / kWh|
|Ambient Temperature Range
||< 65 dB|
Respond and form a relationship with M-Field Energy LTD